Tuesday 21 August 2007

Flash



Well it's been a while since I updated this blog aint it XD
Over the last three weeks I had been working on an industry brief given to me by Dinamo. For this brief I had to animate to a piece of dialogue, but also build and design the characters and backgrounds. I was given a style to follow but I was free to do what I wanted witht the way it was layed out and set up. It was really challenging, one of the worst things to do is to let me do my own thing, cos then I get a bit ahead of myself and end up in a huge rush at the end. I tried really hard to follow a scedual I made, I'm glad I did make it. It made me understand how much work was involved.
The designing process was really fun and drawing them in flash was good too, learning how to use the pen tool, but got really annoying when the lines would break up for no apparent reason. I just had to learn to work with it.

I was really pleased with how the characters came out in the end, animating it after two weeks of designing and building was really refreshing.

No comments: